This is a publicly editable wiki. While we at FoxyCart make every attempt to ensure the data contained herein is accurate, we can't promise it. Please let us know in our forums if something is missing or confusing. Also please note that some portions of this wiki are user-contributed, so use caution and common sense when using code from this wiki.
- Setup FoxyCart in 5 minutes. REQUIRED
- Important Notes to read before going live.
Configuring Your Site
- Display cart quantity & price sitewide, like in your header.
- FoxyCart Logos and “Powered By” graphics.
- Store Remote Domain setup (ie.
- Language and Currency settings
Customizing the Look and Feel
- Themes in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Available Placeholders on the cart, checkout, receipt, and emails.
- FoxyBox, changing the size and other notes.
- Available Cart Parameters like
- Custom Checkout Fields, like checkboxes to join a mailing list or accept the TOS, etc.
- Single Sign On (SSO) and “shared authentication”
- What is the ''foxycart_includes.js'' file and what's in it?
- The JSON Cart Object is very foxy.
- AutoMagiCache Overview, including what is and what is not supported.
- Basic form validation with jQuery, like “How do I force the customer to choose a size for my product?”
API, XML Datafeeds & Advanced
- XML Data Feeds, examples.
- Subscriptions, everything you need to know.
- Payment Gateway Information and Notes
- Authorize.net setup.
- Bluefin setup.
- Bluepay setup.
- CyberSource setup.
- eWAY setup. (Australia)
- Inspire setup.
- PayPal, what is and what is not supported.
- Plug 'n Pay setup.
- PSiGate setup.
- Sage Payments setup.
- Known Issues, by version
Store Owner Tools
FoxyCart plays nice with others, and doesn't run with scissors either. Enjoy!